Wednesday 12 April 2017

Simple Ice Cream Recipe



I love ice cream so much. It’s one of my favourite desserts and I also enjoy it with pancakes, waffles, carrot sticks, coffee and just about anything I choose to enjoy with. I just can’t say no to a good ice cream with cookies in it (call me a foodie). I really love Ben and Jerry’s and the other good ones but they can be quite pricey and I feel fulfilled when I am able to say “hey, I made this from scratch”.

Today I’ll be sharing one of my favourite ice cream recipe. It’s really easy and cheap to make. It’s a really good way to impress your friends or guests. All you need to do is make the ice cream base with 2 ingredients; whipping cream and condensed milk and after that go crazy. Add your desired mix and freeze of course.

Whip cream till stiff peak forms and mix with condense milk
smash up some Oreo cookie mix and add to the ice cream base
add strawberry sauce to make strawberry ice cream
I helped myself to extra strawberry sauce and slices



2 Ingredient Ice Cream Base
  • 600 ml double whipping cream
  • 378 gram condense milk (1 can)


Method
  • Whisk the whipping cream till it gets to stiff peak
  • Mix whipping cream with the condense milk
  • Add your favourite topping/mix and freeze.


No comments:

Post a Comment